July 7th, 2008
Holy Buckets! Check out this Raffle–I bought tickets for this one–what great prize–you get all if it–and it’s for a a great cause…Good Luck!
(Boston, MA)- July 7, 2008– The Josh Beckett Foundation and the Celebrities for Charity Foundation announce the deadline to enter the “Beckett’s Buddy” raffle has been extended to Wednesday July 9,
2008. Fans will be able to purchase tickets until 9:00 EDT on July 9, 2008. The winner of the raffle will receive:
- (1) Bowling lane with Winner’s family name or corporate logo over the lane at Beckett Bowl 2008, which will be held on Thursday July 10, 2008 at Twin Lanes, Malden, MA
- Winner and 3 guests will receive Four (4) Bowler Credentials to participate in the Tournament with a celebrity guest
- Winner and 3 guests will be personally coached for One (1) frame by Josh Beckett
- Four (4) Guest Credentials for relatives and friends to attend the Bowling Tournament
- Two (2) additional After Party tickets (access is already included with Bowler and Guest Credentials
- Four (4) parking passes
- Four (4) Beckett Bowl Reebok Team T-Shirts and (4) Tournament Gift Bags
- Winner will be recognized on the official Beckett Bowl web site
- Winner and a Guest will attend a (mutually agreed to) Red Sox Game as Josh Beckett’s special guest (Two (2) Tickets)
- Winner and Guest will have special access to watch batting practice
- Winner and Guest will meet Josh Beckett at Fenway Park and have photo taken with Josh Beckett (Photo will later be autographed by Josh Beckett)
- Two (2) autographed Josh Beckett Jerseys
- A cash prize in the amount of $565.00 to mitigate the Winner’s tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($467.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($98.00)
Tickets can only be purchased at Net Raffle . Tickets start at just $2 a piece, with a minimum order of 5 tickets. Proceeds will benefit the Josh Beckett Foundation and Celebrities for Charity.
About The Josh Beckett Foundation: Established in 2007 and supports community based programs that strive to improve the health and well-being of children, especially children that are seriously ill, disabled, poor or otherwise disadvantaged.
About The Celebrities for Charity Foundation: Established to assist local charities with celebrity support. Over the past 11 years, Celebrities for Charity has donated over 2 million dollars worth of memorabilia and funds to over 1,000 organizations.