June 7th, 2006
June 5, 2006: Skankees 13, Red Sox 5 June 6, 2006: Skankees 2, Red Sox 1:Can I get Rudy Seanez’s head on a stick?
Ohhhhh boy…where the HELL do I begin?? First and foremost: the blowout was as embarrassing and last night’s game was heartbreaking
DAVE PAULEY DESERVED BETTER THAN WHAT HE GOT–DO YOU HEAR ME, RUDY????
I don’t even really want to talk about this…c’mon, they are DECIMATED. And we still can’t win??? Why????? Some random thoughts:
1) What kind of CAT SH*T is this whole Yankee Curtain call thing???
Here are things that actually DESERVE a standing ovation/curtain call:
a) a well-pitched game/no hitter/perfect game
b) a Grand Slam
c) a player hitting a milestone
d) a players last game
These are the big things–forgive me if I forgot one or two…
Here are things that are not standing ovation/curtain call worthy:
w) a 3-run homer in the 3rd inning
x) a 2nd 3 run homer in the 3rd inning
y) a regular homerun (please see above)
z) an excellent defensive play unless it meets the above criteria–one by some moron named “Melky” does not apply!
But noooooo… the Skankee fans did all of this and more in the last 2 games–what is this, freaking
2) Another thing about this Melky Cabrera kid–do you think he has siblings at home named Watery, Juicy, Flemy, and Soda-y? Just wondering…
3) Did I mention Dave Pauley did not get what he deserved?
4) What the HELL is going on with Josh Beckett?
5) If I hear that A-Fraud is the reigning MVP again, I may swallow my tongue.
6) Did anyone notice Skeezy Bastard’s performance in left field last night after Flemy (er…Melky) made his catch to rob Manny of a homerun? Jumping up and down like a freak, with his hands in the air–Did anyone else feel like that was a great big F**K you to all of Red Sox Nation? Yeah, me too…Skeezy Bastard…
7) Finally, Did I mention Dave Pauley did not get what he deserved???
No game tonight….too much rain, and dreary–matches my mood…….